The shipping line or agent is to submit a "Pre-advise" to ESCO's Documentation Office by email or fax before export containers gate-in containing the following information:
- Vessel name and voyage number
- Customer name
- Container operator
- Container number, size and type
- Port of discharge
- Vessel booking numbers
- Transportation (truck, train or barge)
- Cargo type (general, DG, Reefer, etc.)
- Controlled conditions (eg, temperature, IMDG (International Maritime Dangerous Goods Code)
- A Bai-Kam-Kab, or receipt note, shall be provided to the Customs Office at the Booth Gate at the time the container is brought in by truck.
- For containers by barge, the barge operator is to provide confirmed booking to ESCO's Documentation Office before the barge's arrival. The Bai-Kam-Kab is to be submitted to ESCO's Documentation Office before bringing in containers by barge.
Download printable forms here and fax to 66 (0)38 490 081.
Click here to email the Documentation Office.